Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Winners of Spook-a-licious: Where Boo-ks Devour You: Blog Hop...



Thanks to Random.Org i have my 3 winners and they are in order:

Terri M~ you won Hot Vampire Kiss and Hot Vampire Seduction by Lisa Renee Jones from me

Diana~ you won Vampire for Christmas and Prophecy: Child of Light by Felicity Heaton who also donated them. 

Ronda (Queentutt's World of Escapism)~ you won Bound to the Prince by Deborah Court and a MP3 of Bound to You by Jezabel also donated by Deborah Court

I would like to say a special thank you to Felicity Heaton and Deborah Court for donating such great prizes. As well as Thanks to everyone who entered. I wish i could make you all winners. There will be more giveaways in the future. Keep looking for them. I will be sending emails out shortly to the winners. Or if you see this before i get to you im at Lindseyhutchison605(at)gmail(dot)com