Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Winners Announced






Since I have four winners I decided today I would do it slightly different with just one post with all the winners. That being said lets name the lucky winners of .......Sophie Barnes (swag) , Maxine Mansfield, Kim Law, and Claire Delacroix .


Eva's Flowers~ Won Sophie Barnes ~ Buttons and rack of cards..... I will need your snail mail to forward on

Teri Dion ~ Won ebook or paperback of Tempted by the Storm..... I will need to know if you want an ebook or the paperback of  Tempted by the Storm. If you want the paperback I will need your snail mail. 

Mickala Murphy~ Won $5 Amazon card and a paperback of Sugar Springs....... I will need the email to pass on for Kim to send your gift card as well as your snail mail. 

Aline Tobing ~  Won the paperback copy of  THE RENEGADE’S HEART
 
I will be emailing you guys shortly. If you see this before you get that email go ahead and send me one to Lindseyhutchison605 (at) gmail (dot) com
 
The next winners will be announced in my regular fashion. 
 
If you did not win this time around there is a lot more chances coming up. Stay tuned for the posts and thanks for being a part of the blog.   

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sent you a pm on fb and again thank you♥