Monday, January 21, 2013

Winners Announced

Since I have three winners I decided today I would do it slightly different with just one post with all the winners. That being said lets name the lucky winners of ....... Donya Lynne , Delilah Marvelle, and Alexandra Ivy and Laura Wright . 

Elizabeth H.~ Won Donya Lynne..... An eBook copy of a book in All The Kings Men Series and swag. I will need to know which one you choose as well as which email to forward on as well as snail mail for swag. 

Texas B.~ Won Delilah Marvelle ~ A copy of Forever A Lord..... I will need your snail mail to forward on


Sandy R. ~ Won Alexandra Ivy's and Laura Wrights post ~A copy of The Real Werewives of Vampire County and some bayou heat swag  I will need your snail mail to send it too. 

I will be emailing you guys shortly. If you see this before you get that email go ahead and send me one to Lindseyhutchison605 (at) gmail (dot) com
The next winners will be announced in my regular fashion. 
If you did not win this time around there is a lot more chances coming up. Stay tuned for the posts and thanks for being a part of the blog.   

No comments: